Visit West Kilbride and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast accommodation:
West Kilbride, North Ayrshire. Modern West Kilbride comprises two villages: West Kilbride proper, which lies inland; and Seamill on the shore, about 4 miles North of Ardrossan. Close by is Portencross, a hamlet with its feet in the sea.
The coast road to Largs commands fine views across the Firth of Clyde to Arran, Bute, and Kintyre, with the Isles of Cumbrae in the foreground.
Nearby towns: Ardrossan, Beith, Dalry, Kilwinning, Largs, Saltcoats, Stevenston
Nearby villages: Ascog, Barrmill, Benslie, Bourtreehill, Corsehill, Dreghorn, Fairlie, Fergushill, Gateside, Girdle Toll, Irvine, Kerrycroy, Kilbirnie, Kingarth, Lochwinnoch, Millport, Perceton, Portencross, Rothesay, Seamill
Have you decided to visit West Kilbride or the surrounding villages? Please look above for somewhere to stay in:
- a West Kilbride bed and breakfast (a West Kilbride B&B or West Kilbride b and b)
- a West Kilbride guesthouse
- a West Kilbride hotel (or motel)
- a West Kilbride self-catering establishment, or
- other West Kilbride accommodation