Visit Heathrow and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast accommodation:
London Heathrow - also known as the “World's busiest Airport”
- Handles 64 million passengers annually
- Handles 1.3 million tonnes of cargo annually
- Has 4 terminals and a fifth terminal is currently being constructed
- Has 2 main runways and a cross wind runway
- Each terminal serves different locations and airports.
- 90 Airlines use it to fly to over 180 worldwide locations
- All the leading airlines use it including British Airways, Virgin, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, United Airlines, Lufthansa, Alitalia, Iberia and Air France.
It is served by the M4 artery, the M25 London Orbital Motorway and indirectly the M40 artery which allow for overnight stops quite far out to the west and north. However these roads can become congested at peak times. The following travelling times and distances are calculated from the AA. However more time should be allowed in adverse weather conditions, peak travelling times and when there are known hold ups caused by accidents, roadworks etc.
Accommodation within reach of Heathrow Airport by road:
Nearby towns: Egham, Hayes, Hounslow, Slough, Southall, Staines, West Drayton
Nearby villages: Englefield Green, Virginia Water
Have you decided to visit Heathrow or the surrounding villages? Please look above for somewhere to stay in:
- a Heathrow bed and breakfast (a Heathrow B&B or Heathrow b and b)
- a Heathrow guesthouse
- a Heathrow hotel (or motel)
- a Heathrow self-catering establishment, or
- other Heathrow accommodation