|Price per night:||To|
|Wi-Fi in rooms:|
- Free WiFi available
- Ground floor room with Wheelchair access
- Off-street parking; bicycle/motorbike garaging
- Children welcome over 6 years
- Dogs welcome by arrangement. No charge.
Welcome to our modern, detached home located in a quiet, tree-lined, side-street, just a short walk from York’s old centre and ideally situated for exploring York’s many historic buildings, sights and attractions and the surrounding areas. Free Wi-Fi throughout.
* Bull Lodge is totally no smoking inside - we do not provide outside facilities for smokers.
* Comfortable bedrooms, all with wash hand basin, tea and coffee facilities, Freeview LCD TV, iPod dock DAB radio and hairdryer. We provide all bed linen, towels, hand soap and shower gel.
* Rooms ensuite with shower and toilet or standard sharing bathroom facilities. A motel style, ground floor double bedded room with ensuite shower and toilet designed for elderly or guests that have impaired mobility - with parking just outside the door and storage and recharging facilities for electric mobility vehicles next to the room.
* Free private, enclosed onsite parking with security lighting. Secure garaging for bicycles and motorbikes.
* Large lounge with Freeview TV, books and games. Full central heating and secondary glazing throughout.
* Full choice, freshly cooked, English Breakfast, vegetarian and healthy options. Snacks available.
* Dogs welcome by arrangement - we make no nightly charge. St. Nicholas Fields - the largest nature reserve in York is just 100 yards down Bull Lane where both you and your dog can get plenty of fresh air and exercise.
The city centre is three-quarters mile (1 km). City Walls at Walmgate Bar about a quarter of a mile.The University of York Campus, Business and Science Park and Borthwick Institute about half a mile. Intercity bus stops and the rail station are located just the other side of the city centre. The number 10 bus service (Claret Line to Stamford Bridge)
links them from directly outside the rail station, via the city centre, to Lawrence Street. Ask for the ‘Convent Stop’ and the bus drops you near the Sisters of Poor Claire Convent, 100 yards before Bull Lane.
Return to search results