Visit Sutton and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast accommodation:
Sutton, Greater London. Greater London has many town centres and Sutton is one.
- 3 main churches - Sutton Baptist Church, Trinity Church and St. Nicholas Church.
- a vibrant nightlife sporting lots of pubs and clubs around the high street area.
- over 200 shops
- two shopping centres
There are good transport links by bus and train X26 Express to Heathrow Airport all stop in Sutton
You can easily get to the following destinations by bus: Worcester Park, Wallington Shotfield, Morden, West Croydon, East Croydon, Wimbledon, Kingston, Tooting, Caterham, Morden, Redhill, Epsom, Colliers Wood, Mitcham, Banstead, St. Helier and Roundshaw.
Sutton has three railway stations:
- Sutton station is the major one, having frequent trains to London Bridge, London Victoria, Dorking, Horsham, Wimbledon, Epsom Downs, and Luton.
- West Sutton
Nearby towns: Chessington, Coulsdon, Croydon, Epsom, Ewell, Kingston upon Thames
Nearby suburbs: Ashtead, Banstead, Carshalton, Cheam, Chipstead, Hackbridge, Kenley, Kingswood Warren, Malden, Merton, Mitcham, Morden, New Malden, Purley, Raynes Park, Streatham, Surbiton, Thornton Heath, Upper Norwood, Wimbledon
Have you decided to visit Sutton or the surrounding villages? Please look above for somewhere to stay in:
- a Sutton bed and breakfast (a Sutton B&B or Sutton b and b)
- a Sutton guesthouse
- a Sutton hotel (or motel)
- a Sutton self-catering establishment, or
- other Sutton accommodation