Visit Littlehampton and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast accommodation:
Littlehampton, West Sussex, is a place for relaxation and holiday. It has pleasant beaches and good, safe swimming. Sailing is excellent. For golfers there is an 18-hole course across the River Arun from the town. Sea and river offer good fishing.
The hinterland is made up of open down country and woodlands, suitable for horse-riding and rambling.
Nearby cities: Chichester
Nearby towns: Arundel, Bognor Regis, Worthing
Nearby villages: Angmering, Barnham, Burpham, East Preston, Felpham, Ferring, Ford, Lyminster, Madehurst, Middleton-on-Sea, Patching, Poling, Rustington, Slindon, Walberton, West Preston, Yapton
Have you decided to visit Littlehampton or the surrounding villages? Please look above for somewhere to stay in:
- a Littlehampton bed and breakfast (a Littlehampton B&B or Littlehampton b and b)
- a Littlehampton guesthouse
- a Littlehampton hotel (or motel)
- a Littlehampton self-catering establishment, or
- other Littlehampton accommodation