Visit Drumnadrochit and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast accommodation:
Drumnadrochit, Highland, is a village lying on the West side of Loch Ness at the mouth of Glen Urquhart. The road from the village up the glen leads through picturesque country to Strath Glass. A road also climbs up from the valley and crosses the high moorland to Beauly. Across the River Enrick is the twin village of Lewiston.
This is a good centre for holidays, walks, climbing, angling, and pony-trekking. Urquhart Castle by Drumnadrochit is the spot where many claims to have seen the Monster of Loch Ness have been made.
Nearby cities: Inverness
Nearby towns: Beauly, Fort Augustus
Nearby villages: Invermoriston
Have you decided to visit Drumnadrochit or the surrounding villages? Please look above for somewhere to stay in:
- a Drumnadrochit bed and breakfast (a Drumnadrochit B&B or Drumnadrochit b and b)
- a Drumnadrochit guesthouse
- a Drumnadrochit hotel (or motel)
- a Drumnadrochit self-catering establishment, or
- other Drumnadrochit accommodation