Visit Waterperry and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast accommodation:
Waterperry, Oxfordshire, is a village with a population of about 170 about 7 miles from Oxford City. Despite its small size it’s a place of note:
- It has a church dating back to Saxon times
- Waterperry House, a 17th century mansion, operates Waterperry Gardens which is a thriving horticultural business and popular destination for tourists.
- Comedian Rowan Atkinson is a resident.
- The ghost, the Grey Lady, has been seen walking the footpath on numerous occasions.
Nearby cities: Oxford
Nearby towns: Bicester, Thame
Nearby villages: Chalgrove, Ickford, Long Credon, Shabbington, Stadhampton, Wheatley, Worminghall
Have you decided to visit Waterperry or the surrounding villages? Please look above for somewhere to stay in:
- a Waterperry bed and breakfast (a Waterperry B&B or Waterperry b and b)
- a Waterperry guesthouse
- a Waterperry hotel (or motel)
- a Waterperry self-catering establishment, or
- other Waterperry accommodation