Bed & Breakfast Availability

Bed and breakfast availability
Looe b&b, guesthouse and hotel accommodation

Looe in Cornwall

Price per night: To
Star rating:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Disabled facilities:
Off-street parking:
Wi-Fi in rooms:
Dogs welcome:

Fieldhead Hotel



  • Free internet access
  • Evening meals: Daily changing menu taking advantag
  • Our own on site private car park.
  • Children welcome
  • Dogs welcome


The only Hotel in Looe to feature in
The Good Hotel Guide 2009 and 2010.


Built in 1892 as a grand private residence, The Fieldhead Hotel, open all year round, is now a traditional, warm and friendly country house hotel offering a high standard of comfort and service and is just a 15 minute waterside walk to the centre of Looe. Set in 1.5 acres of magnificent award winning manicured lawns, terraces, gardens filled with many tropical plants, veranda and seasonally heated outdoor swimming pool, the hotel occupies a prime, elevated position in Looe, with unrivalled sea views across Looe Bay to Rame Head, Eddystone Lighthouse and Looe (St George’s) Island.


Virtually all the hotel’s bedrooms have uninterrupted sea views with 4 large Twin/Double Superior rooms all with safe and fridge, three with balconies, two on the second floor and two on the ground floor which are ideal for guests with pets and guests who have difficulty with stairs.


All 16 rooms including 2 single rooms are ensuite, have FreeView TV, radio, direct dial telephones, tea and coffee making facilities, have been recently refurbished and can be viewed on our web site.


The hotel’s Horizons Restaurant catering for residents, non-residents, private lunches and dinner parties also boasts far-reaching sea views and offers a tantalising menu of mainly English dishes using fresh local produce. 90% of all produce is personally selected by the Proprietors from the local markets ensuring quality, freshness, variety and value for money. The remaining 10% is from local suppliers.


The hotel also offers free on site parking and free wireless internet connection.


The Fieldhead Hotel is an ideal location for those wishing just to relax and recharge, visit many attractions and National Trust Properties nearby, enjoy cliff top and moorland walks, golf, cycling or a little retail therapy in Looe and the nearby towns of Liskeard and Plymouth and not forgetting that Looe is officially the second best place in England to be on New Year’s Eve when Looe celebrates with fancy dress culminating in a spectacular fireworks display.


T H E    C O U N T R Y    H O U S E    H O T E L   
B Y    T H E   

(Would you like to be anywhere else when on holiday
or even on business in Cornwall?)


Return to search results